Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'VE GOT HOUSING!

7 days before I leave for Australia and I've finally got housing! I was starting to freak out the last couple days that something had gone wrong. (Granted I wouldn't actually be arriving in Canberra at my actual housing for more than a week but whatever) but it hasn't and I'm ok! yay! and, fortunately, its in a 3 bedroom apartment. I'm not sure if that means I'm going to have a double room or what (considering apparently the Aussies abhor sharing rooms?) or if there's only going to be three of us sharing the apartment but either way I'm happy (I've lived in a triple room on campus that was formerly a double that they just overcrowded us in, YOU CAN'T SCARE ME!) and that also means (at least probably) that i wont be sharing the bathroom with guys (as i would have had a co-ed bathroom in the dorms) and seeing as I'm the most pee-shy person in the world (if my roommate was standing next to the bathroom door doing her makeup in the mirror I wouldn't be able to go [TMI? whatever. I'm just really stoked right now]) this is a pretty good thing! Anyway I'm pretty excited and am no longer worrying about where I'm going to be living for the next 5 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment