Friday, January 28, 2011

this definitely DEFINITELY would have terrified Leo

yesterday
i saw A HUGE SPIDER
it was tarantula status
i think i literally said "THAT IS A HUGE FREAKING SPIDER"
and pointed (it was on the car next to us in the parking lot and my mom and i had to get in on the side closest to it and that was DEFINITELY not going to happen for me.)
and my mom was like meh
and my dad was like "THEY HAVE BIRD EATING ONES IN THE RAINFOREST WE'RE GOING TO"
and i think at that point i was like "...." and my mom was like "oooh check it out its front legs are way longer than its back ones" (and her face was about a foot and a half to two feet away from it)
and i was like "ITS GOING TO JUMP AT YOUR FACE AND ATTACK YOU"
and shes going "no it wont its more scared of us" and meanwhile i'm like "dude it's lulling you into a false sense of security
it was at least the size of half my palm
and i jumped into the car and slammed the door as fast as possible in an effort to avoid more GIANT FREAKING SPIDERS

No comments:

Post a Comment